Described by many as a new Davos, the non-profit SmartNations Foundation (SNF) launches on 12 November 2019 at Digital Infra Montréal when pioneers...
As part of our launch of solutions for smart cities including intra.work, we have added the expertise of two wonderful individuals...
On Wednesday 28 August 2019, the Executive Growth Alliance (EGA) – a membership organization that accelerates business leaders’ future-readiness...
At intraHouse, we’re launching a new tool for Smart Cities that facilitates innovation, communication, collaboration and management of smart city...
Yesterday, Team Spain participated in an event organized by SPEGC at the CDTIC where current and former students from six IT schools learned about...
At intraHouse, we work closely with several institutions. One of these is PROEXCA of the Canary Islands, which is responsible for promoting the...
FIMAC committe at FIWARE Global Summit 2018 intraHouse Team Spain recently attended the FIWARE Global Summit in Porto, Portugal, with more than 500...
Last Friday, Team Spain participated in an event organized by SPEGC at the CDTIC where 250 senior students from five IT schools learnt all about...
Recently, Team Spain was chosen to collaborate with FIMAC to further develop our city.live platform as part of their European program to improve...
On Friday 16 March, Team Spain will participate in an event organized by SPEGC at the tourism facility CDTIC at Infecar from 09.30 to 15.30 where...
- Is it safer to fly or drive right now? Here’s what experts have to say #lovingtourism #tourism #driving #travel #flights #travelling #wanderlust #travelbug #traveling #explore #traveladdict #globetrotter #destination #covid19 #coronavirus #travelthursday https://t.co/5I26L4dqrb
- 1 month ago
- Once thought to be only in the purview of big #companies, the Virtual Private Network (#VPN) is the best way for your #startup to bring your #team and your #customers together under a secure umbrella. @EscalonServices looks at why your startup needs a VPN https://t.co/DLJHg3Ajfw
- 1 month ago
- Microsoft tests hydrogen fuel cells for backup power at data centres
- Mon, 10. Aug 2020
- Defining the Carbon-Footprint of the Digital Economy
- Today, people spend a vast majority of their time using digital services. Contrast the digital econo...
- Sat, 08. Aug 2020
- Vodafone’s European network to go 100 per cent green
- Vodafone has announced that its European network will be powered by 100 per cent renewable electrici...
- Wed, 29. Jul 2020
- Microsoft accelerates its digital transformation on the path to being carbon negative
- Fri, 24. Jul 2020
- Apple increases its decarbonisation targets
- Already carbon neutral today for corporate emissions worldwide, Apple plans to bring its entire carb...
- Wed, 22. Jul 2020
- Production of carbon-free green hydrogen could be cost competitive by 2030
- Tue, 21. Jul 2020
- World’s first zero carbon lithium extraction project to start in Germany
- Mon, 20. Jul 2020
- Amazon’s need for speed on the journey to a low carbon, connected future
- Sun, 19. Jul 2020
- Investment in US energy sector could add $330 billion to GDP
- As the United States Congress considers additional measures to support and jumpstart the economy, a ...
- Wed, 15. Jul 2020
- Smart-grid ready UPS for data centres shows glimpse of future possibilities
- Fri, 10. Jul 2020
- The land of hot springs makes a perfect home for HPC
- When it comes to the sustainability of compute, Verne Global are not new kids on the block. Since 20...
- Mon, 06. Jul 2020
- Amazon announces $2 billion Climate Pledge Fund
- Amazon has announced The Climate Pledge Fund to support the development of sustainable technologies ...
- Thu, 02. Jul 2020